Minimise your speeches.
Maximise your conversations.
Exploit your experiences.
Materialise your commitments
DISINHIBIT | Invites participants to see, think and grow in a different environment than usual by enjoying locations, activities and situations that provide experiences.
REWARD | Learning from experiences. Recreational component. Satisfaction.
SOCIALIZE | Encourages conversation, respect and trust as a vehicle for communication, commitment, construction and growth among and with the team.
INSPIRE and ANCHOR | Use of singular venues in synchronization with the varied content and programme experiences. The environment becomes a learning fixative.
TRANSFER | Reflection and transfer of learning to real life.
FACILITATE | The management of the team for the leader and the relationship with the leader to the team. Personal development.
INVITE | Consent to the unexpected, the unpredictable and the spontaneous.
INERTIAS | Take advantage of the synergies and inertia generated once the program comes to an end.
• To focus on the culture or in the system of a team/organization.
• To centre on Management Skills: teamwork, communication, time management, conflict resolution, delegation.
• To heighten Leadership towards oneself and towards others.
• To reduce resistance to change, to identify barriers.
• To retain talent and generational change.
• To deal with situations caused by mergers and purchases/sales.
• To cohere teams in times of strategic change, uncertainty.
• To facilitate the integration of new employees to the team.
• To internally present a product, advances in R & D, new procedures or work structures, balances, review of standard of quality.
• And because it’s friendly, enjoyable and adaptable to all budgets and for all levels in the organization.