High Sustainability Collective
Events to do good and to feel good
We are commited to reducing as much as we can the impact of our activity on the environment.
The only technology capable of retaining CO2 from the atmosphere today is reforestation. A sustainable future depends on all of us working together as a team.
We create team building experiences which raise awareness on SDGs and offset 100% of our event’s carbon footprint by planting 1 TREE / PERSON / DAY in collaboration with selected trusted associations located in Barcelona and Ibiza.
REFORESTATION MEDITERRANEAN SEA
Sponsorhip of trusted non profit association in Ibiza in order to study and recover Posidonia Oceanica.
Launch of Beach Clean Up programs in Barcelona Coastline in collaboration with local partners.
Increase our contribution by planting 1m2 per 10 persons for all nautical and beach events.
New plastic cleaning partnerships programs to tackle contamination in our Mediterranean sea.
Meet our trusted eco and social partners
Our model for sustainable active tourism & adventures
We have received the certification from Biosphere for Active Tourism in 2022. We carry on trying to find new ways of doing things better and keep improving our compliance with principles of sustainability.
But what is the purpose of sustainable Certification?
Certification guarantee the following principles of sustainability. Nevertheless we believe that actions count more than words so we always look our projects and take our decisions through the lens of sustainability.
- Reduce – Km0 approach
- Reuse – No waste
- Recycle – No single use plastic
Decent work & Economic growth
- We respect all our collaborators and guarantee decent work conditions
- We respect small companies and gender equity
- We create innovative collaborative solutions with partners
- Protection of biodiversity: Save Posidonia Project
- Protection of ecosystems: Tree Nation
- We target mainly SDG Goals nº8, 12 and 14
- Inclusive and sustainable economic growth
- Sustainable consumption and production
- Sustainable use of oceans and marine resources